Hi,

Will you please be more specific, and list the things you did to
have a bowel movement after each meal?  Thanks.

Soluble vs In-Soluble Fibers

Also add SOLUBLE FIBERS to your diet.  These are just as
important as IN-SOLUBLE FIBERS.  Why?  It acts like a broom, and
helps clean your arteries.

Drink fresh organic vegetable juices, or take a quality brand of
dried juice.  I took Juice Plus, which has both insoluble and
soluble fibers, as well as healing food medicines.  The product
seems to have less fruits and vegetables today, so I don't know
whether it is as effective, but several years ago, it was an
excellent "laxative'.

                               \\\
                             =(o o)=