Very interesting research by Y. Omura, M.D., showed, if memory serves
me, HIV to be present in cancerous tissue of some persons otherwise not
diagnosed as having HIV.   This HIV presence was detectable only by the
very sensitive O-Ring test.   Anyone serious enough to search for this
can find the synoposis on the International Bi-Digital O-Ring Test
website.    Find that on google w/ a few clicks . . .