> Do you believe as does Dr. Clark that all diseases are caused by
parasites?
> Sylvie:-))

Hi Sylvie ~

Many believe Dr. Clark is an extremist, but the basis for her thoughts is
very sound, IMHO.  I did a parasite cleanse 3 years ago.  I'd been diagnosed
lactose intolerant for over 25 years.  A single scoop ice cream or 1/2 cup
pasturized milk would give me boils on my face (I was not otherwise acne
prone) and bronchitis.  I could not eat eggs, since my first pregnancy with
my son, 20 years prior to doing this cleanse, or I would vomit.  Regardless
of how I tried to eat eggs, which I loved... :-(
I am very happy to say that since that first parasite cleanse, I can eat ice
cream and eggs any which way without ill effect!

Our pets carry parasites and are wormed regularly, yet no doctor of mine
ever asked for a fecal sample from me or my children.  Our foods have
parasites.  Bugs lay eggs in fruits and veggies, that if we don't cleanse
them well for 15-30 minutes, we consume these.  Meats have parasites as
well.  Parasites can live anywhere in your body too, blech!

We have noted that in treating animals others bring to us for illness and
disease, those that have higher parasite loads are tougher to heal and
sometimes the parasite load is enough to kill them.  Remember too, parasites
"steal" your nutrition from the foods you eat.

Plus, her other recommendations of kidney and liver cleanses are good as
well.  A CLEAN, non-toxic system should surely give you better health,
energy, and longevity, whereas a system laden with toxins, processed foods,
etc., in the long run, will not. Granted, there are those few, who have
fabulous immune systems, even if they eat fruity pebbles 3x/day.  Most
humans or animals cannot survive with true health this way.

Happy Howling,

Julie & Critters
Wolf Creek Ranch
mailto:wolfcre...@earthlink.net
http://wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/index.html
Home of Whispering Winds Wholistic Animal Sanctuary
"The person who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt the person
doing it."
"Don't dream a dream, live a dream and let reality sleep." ~ Enyo Johnson