I thought her books was interesting, despite the preposterous title --
Cure for ALL Diseases indeed!   Not bloody likely!   Despite that
ghastly flaw, there is a wealth of common sense information.   BTW for
an alternative to zapping there is the Beck protocol.   The well-known
SOTA device is on sale from 175 to 130 bucks.  It runs on 9 volts or a
constant-current adapter (10 bucks) and is suposedly approved in Canada
as a Class 3 health device.   Good time to buy if you want one of these.
. .

No financial links to me . . .

JBB