I had a DR's wife approach me at work yesterday about CS. (I work at a health
food store) She said her husbands book mentions that only 5 ppm should be taken
and anything over that could be dangerous. Also, that it shouldn't be taken
long term. Now, from reading the posts here it sounds like many of you have
been taking it for years and are taking over 5 ppm. Her husbands book is a
medical book. She refused to buy our store products which range from 10 ppm to
45 ppm. All of which I've taken but only when needed for sinus infections. My
boyfriend however would like to take them regularly as he has asthma. What is
safe to take and will it help his asthma?

Also, I have my grandmother taking it. She is 86 and recently had a fever over
104. I finally convinced my mother to put her on the CS after 5 days of a high
fever. Her fever was gone the next am and has come back slightly now and then
since. She is drinking a ton of water, Could the CS make her thirsty? (I know
she didn't drink much while she was sick so maybe she's making up for lost
fluids. Thanks in advance.

Beth Brawn
No time to exercise? Now you can make it a part of your everyday routine with
new Cardiostrides! Just wear them and walk! Wear them shopping, cleaning,
running errands, etc. They make fitness fun and simple! Learn more by going to
the "My Products" link here:
http://5pillars.com/healthyfinances/