Thanks for all of the answers and info for my last questions. My boyfriend has
decided to try the recipe from Marshalee (thanks for posting it),

Where do you get the silver from?

Also, I suspect I may have candida overgrowth. I know CS can kill Candida but
does anyone have experience that it will work without going on the strict
candida diet? If I start taking it regularly, while cutting my sugar intake
down, etc... how will should this work? This also leads me to question the
mother who lost weight from CS. There are conditions, I believe Candida for
one, that may prevent weight loss. If the CS was killing off the candida and
the body was getting back in balance, the weight might start coming off without
the person knowing it was related to an underlying condition?!?!?!? What are
your thoughts?

Beth Brawn
No time to exercise? Now you can make it a part of your everyday routine with
new Cardiostrides! Just wear them and walk! Wear them shopping, cleaning,
running errands, etc. They make fitness fun and simple! Learn more by going to
the "My Products" link here:
http://5pillars.com/healthyfinances/