I have had dental work down in two Mexican cities, Tecate and Los Algodones
and have seven different dentists work on my teeth.  I would recommend all of
them.  I belong to an RV club where I have to move to a different trailer
park every two weeks.  My biggest problem is finding a dentist that will do
the work in the two week period before I have to move on.  I had porcelain
crowns put on where I had mercury fillings.  My insurance paid for the new
crowns at $125 each.

Just had my yearly prostate check and I still have an enlarged prostate.
Zapper and herbs have not shrunk it.  PSA test results dropped again as it
has each of the five years doing IV Chelations.  My DR said that taking Saw
Palmetto may take 18 months or longer to shrink the prostate.  He did not
have any data on Beta Sitosterile.

Brickey