> From: brick...@aol.com
> Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 19:59:15 EDT
> To: silver-list@eskimo.com
> Subject: Re: CS>mercury
>
> Just had my yearly prostate check and I still have an enlarged prostate.
> Zapper and herbs have not shrunk it.  PSA test results dropped again as it
> has each of the five years doing IV Chelations.  My DR said that taking Saw
> Palmetto may take 18 months or longer to shrink the prostate.  He did not
> have any data on Beta Sitosterile.

Well as an expert on a  swollen prostate , BPH for short,  I 've had one for
about 8 or 9 years.

I think your doctor either doesn't like the idea of using herbals, or he is
badly misinformed about the length of time it takes to produce a reduction
in the size.   It is not uncommon for some herbals to take about 30 days
before results do occur.

The stinging sensation will be the first thing
you will probably notice has gone, soon followed by an increased flow rate
and then how many times you will have to get up during the night.

I will caution you about low - priced  Saw Palmetto - my buying has run the
"bargain" product list.

I can supply you with the address of my current source if you would like
to pursue this.

Jack