I have found that a supplement which contains several ingredients works much
better than saw palmetto its own.  I currently use a product called "prostate
support" by NOW that has given me great results.  It includes saw palmetto,
stinging nettle, pygeum, pumpkin seed oil and lycopene.  If you are interested
in
trying it Iherb.com has the best price that I've found.  Good Luck!

Chip Hoyle