I have been doing some reading on the silver websites lately and I see someone saying that ionic silver crosses the cell wall. Is not that a problem? I've always thought silver smothers anaerobically metabolizing organisms from the outside thereby harming no aerobically metabolizing organisms. If it crosses into the cell can it not then harm it somehow? Also, in my early experiments of '98 I found vit.C/ascorbic acid to work the best as an electrolyte- virtually always bringing the ions to colloidal size-thus the yellow coloration shows itself. Making yellow colloids is what I learned from DR. Peter Reynolds and others. I do not understand ionic. It seems to me it is just another way of saying molecular, which I equate with bad. Who were the first one or two people to promote ionic and where is their research to be found. I want to be able to debunk it properly or not at all. Can anyone answer this.
Johnny Silverseed  author:
C/S ....@ntibiotic Superhero ja...@tir.com writes:
Hi Jan, I am a firm believer that whatever CS you buy or make, the best results will come from the products that contain the majority of the silver in the form of silver ions and any particles contained in such solution be very small, 10 nanometer or less in diameter, smaller is better. I believe, after much personal study, that products high in silver particles are basically useless compared to silver ion products. Why? Because silver, or any mineral for that matter, must be in ionic form to interact with a biological system. Silver particles are very stable and are not even effected by our stomachs hydrochloric acid. The acid content of the blood is very low also and does little to release ions from the silver particles. Blood is actually slightly basic (non-acid). pH of the plasma is controlled by the body at 7.4 (7.35 - 7.45). Most particles are eliminated by the body before they release many ions. Also, the majority of CS produced by users at home is mainly ionic, and many great results from many different people have been reported with that type of silver, ionic. While it may be true that silver ions are affected by stomach acid and other ions in the blood, our bodies produce a molecule called metalloprotein that latches on to free metallic ions and transport them throughout the body and prevent free ions from affecting it. Our saliva has over 200 different proteins and fully one third of body proteins are metalloproteins. Thus, reactive ions (missing one or more electrons) can be transported past the stomach and through the circulatory system without local reactions. How these metalloproteins with silver ions interact with pathogens is currently beyond my knowledge, however, I should have some of those answers soon. I have been very pleased with the results and the price of the CS supplied by www.silvershield.biz The price I paid works out to 47 cents an ounce. I believe they also have available a constant current generator to produce either a quart or a gallon of CS. There are also links to various studies and information such as I've included here. Good Luck Rob Jan wrote:
I have a question that has probably been asked before: If one is a
little intimidated by the technical aspects of making one's own cs,
(or perhaps, too lazy!) what has proved -- in the lister's experience --
to have been a good brand of cs to buy? I know it is expensive, so I
would like to find the best quality for the money I might spend.

--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver. Instructions for unsubscribing may be found at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>