TJW,
Good questions, I'll do my best to answer them.
First, you only mention the texts written about colloids. I think
there were a great deal (if not more) written about silver salts,
which is essentially ionic silver. As far as I know there was only one
brand of silver medicine that was electrochemically produced
(Electrocargol). The colloids were generally in the micron range and
not really comparable with the colloids of today.

Even a cloudy or white electro-generated solution, will still have the
major proportion as ions (or salt such as silver chloride). The
portion remaining after every thing else has settled out will be
mostly ions. This is the nature of the electrolysis process. With salt
without salt, current limited or sludge maker, all these processes
start with silver ions emanating from the cathode and end with silver
ions plating the anode. For silver ions to plate the anode (the origin
of sludge) there must be free silver ions in the solution.

I have made many tests of not only my product, but also of others who
send their CS to me for testing.
Bob Berger has done many tests (AAS) as has Trem and no doubt Ken.
I use an Ion Selective Electrode (ISE) which measures the ionic
portion, and then dissolve any particulate portion, retest and
compare.

Ironically, even the testimonials linked to a high particulate
colloid, developed recently, were almost entirely due to the use of
normal high ionic CS.

Now all of this does not address the point as to whether ionic or
particulate (true colloid) CS is more effective than the other, and I
make no pronouncements to that question, but some say that ionic CS
cannot work, which, if what I have stated above is true must be
nonsense.

Regards
Ivan.