  From: Jan Bolen
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 7:07 PM
  Subject: CS>Re: buying cs instead of making it...

  Another question, although I'm not sure this one is relevant to this list. My
daughter just told me about a friend of hers -- a frail 80 year old man that
has cancer and is going through chemotherapy. His biggest problem right now --
and this is no laughing matter -- is that he has severe hiccups, every five to
ten seconds -- and is losing his will to live. He was to! ld! that it was a
side effect to the chemotherapy. My question is: would colloidal silver, say,
sprayed from a nebulizer, do anything to alleviate that problem? Probably not,
but you never know....

  thanks, Jan Bolen