> I have heard some people say that taking fairly large amounts of CS has
helped
> darken their gray hair. It is also my understanding that fingernails are
> basically the same as hair, only wide and thick

Well, I am a dark blonde and am now 50. (I was a bright gold blonde as a
child.)
I was going gray at the sides, but since I`ve been taking CS AND vitamin and
mineral pills daily for the last several years (for the Vanadium to prevent
diabetes) my hair is back to blonde.
I read that B vitamins does keep the hair the original color. My dad never
took CS, but he took his vitamins faithfully,, and when he died at almost 80
his hair was mostly black. Just one tiny streak of white in the top!
 After 6 years of CS my nails are the same as ever.
Marshalee

Introducing NetZero Long Distance