I made C-S with a 120 volt DC Rectifier (54VDC out) using distilled water.
It always comes out clear no flakes. I gave some to a patient of mine (I do
acupuncture and herbs) for cellulites and it worked great.

However another person reported :
after using it topically, I noticed I was very tired, so after a week, I
stopped. After a few days, I noticed a fairly big red mark on my leg, that
appeared like a bug bite. A few days later, bumps all over my body appeared,
and worsened. These bumps were smaller than the larger bump on my leg that
initially appeared. They itched very badly. I went to the doctor, and he
said it was probably an allergic
reaction, and put my on medication.

Is there a way (or lab) that I can get this tested?
Has anyone else similar experience?

Ed Kasper
Santa Cruz, California
---