I got mine from:  http://www.purestcolloids.com/nebulizer.htm
That is where I get my CS from too, but you can probably do a search for
it and come up with other places that you can buy one from also! Kendra

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 06:53:41 -0500 "Lynda Khula" <ne...@clinic.net>
writes:
thank you so much Kendra where do I get the omron nebulizer
thanks
Lynda

----- Original Message -----
From: Kendra Blythe
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Lung Infection

I had a bad lung infection a couple of months ago. I bought the omron
nebulizer and inhaled CS in it three times a day. I had been on
antibiotics, but they were not working. I used the CS through the
nebulizer and within one week my infection was gone, and I have not had a
relapse since even though the people I work with have had colds etc. That
is very unusual for me since I also have asthma and seem to catch every
cold that I come in contact with, and they always last for months!!!  I
truly believe that the CS worked wonders!
        My dog became sick a while after and the vet wanted to put him to
sleep, but I begged for antibiotics and I let him drink CS twice a day,
and he was cured also. He is just fine now. I am sold on the stuff!
         I would however, like to know more about the DMSO that people
mention on this list though. I don't know what it is, and would like more
information on it and how to use it. Kendra