I have had similar reports about plain old 10KVAC generated CS.  I had one
alternative "doctor" group test a bottle on some machine and claim it was
fantastic stuff, without even opening the bottle.  I never told anyone about
this since I have no idea what they were sensing or measuring, or even if they
really were.

Marshall