Hi, Kendra.

Happy to hear of your success with CS.  I have only just begun to experiment
with DMSO,
so I don't have any strong feeling for it, one way or the other.  I have
experimented with it
at 10% DMSO to 90% CS on a recurrence of bronchitis, recently, but I can't say
that the
results were any different from plain CS.  I must say, however, that
"bronchitis" simply
means an irritation of the bronchial tubes. If it were an infection by a
bacteria or other
organism, it should be affected by CS.  But if it is caused by a food allergy
or sensitivity
it might have no effect at all.

At present, I am having a recurrence of bronchitis and CS does not seem to be
affecting
it at all, at least as nearly as I can tell.

I would suggest  http://www.dmso.org as a good source of info.  I am getting
DMSO
from the pet section of a local natural foods store. The brand name is Nature's
Gift
and it is a solution of 99.9% DMSO in a solution of 70% DMSO to 30% water.  To
make
a 10% solution, simply add 1 oz. of the 70% solution to enough water to make 7
0z. total.

I rinse my teeth in this 10% solution.  It does not taste good at all, and I am
at a loss to
describe the taste, but I think it will penetrate the teeth and gums very
rapidly.

Good luck in your experiments!

Al