Wow.  HVAC silver solution, with a twist.

Comment on "null cycle"....if I am not mistaken, Ole Bob has shown that
using a non silver dry electrode, carbide I believe, produced 50% less
silver in the final product as compared to using a silver dry electrode.   I
would submit that silver does indeed enter the water from the arc.

I am surprised the moon cycle is not figured in.

Other then that the 15ft energy radiations must be cool.

Bob?

Respectfully,
Rich Adams