Hi Bernadette--I have Lyme, CFIDS, and FM. I tried
both store bought silver, 40 ppm from Allergy Research
Group, and 400 ppm by the same manufacturer who sells
it himself--a naturopathic doctor in TX. Then I bought
my own CSPro system that made about 18 ppm and drank
several cups daily of it for 3 or 4 months. The only
time I had what I considered a "herx" was on the 400
ppm stuff. I know that several people claim to have
cured their Lyme with CS but I have heard many more
stories of those who haven't. It didn't help me and I
was worrying about the silver build up in my system
and it was staining my teeth brown. I am only back on
this list at present because I want to sell my CSPro
cs. machine. I happened to see your post. Not to
discourage you but frankly I don't feel that cs is the
"cure", not there is one for Lyme. Basically I think
it can only be managed. Success with cs may depend on
how long you have had Lyme and what other things you
are doing. (I searched both the archives of this
silver list as well as several Lyme lists to look for
positives on cs--there were maybe only 4 or 5 who said
they thought it helped out of the dozens of people who
had tried it.)Hope (Lyme since childhood--diagnosed
several years ago)