"The degree of suffering one is undergoing is a factor in determining what one is willing to impose on others."
                                        Shirley Reed, 2003

Quite profound!

Using this mixture out of the eyedropper bottle lets you get right to where you need it so you use less. We havent noticed any odor except right after application.

Frank

 I use a mixture of 60% CS to 40% DMSO for cuts, bruises and muscle
pulls, and scrapes (and it killed my wifes plantars wart in about 6 weeks).
 We apply it with a cotton ball and despence it from an old eye dropper
 bottle.  You want to cut back on the DMSO to 10-20% if you use a spray
 bottle, maybe even less, because it is some very penetrating stuff!  My
 family of 5 goes thru about 6-8 oz a month and it doesnt loose anything
 between batches.  Its good stuff!

 Frank

 List,  Should dmso and cs be applied separately or
can they be mixed in the same bottle and sprayed on
the area to be treated?  If they can be mixed, how
long will the solution be any good?    Also, my dmso
is 99.8 (or .9)--anyway, very pure and comes in a
thick white plastic bottle.   As I understand it, we
need to use not less a concentration of dmso than 10%
to be effective against virii.  Is this true also for
fungi?    I assume that a little bit more dmso than
10% will be ok too.  Thanks.   pj