Hi Charles,

I did some more searching and all I could find was an obscure quote from good
old Dr Robert Becker, M.D., author of 'The Body Electric.'

He said the following, but so far, I can't find anything to substanciate it.

"Silver can be toxic to nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord, but is
normally prevented from entering those areas by the blood-brain barrier"

I'll keep looking for something more substantial, but help me out if you can.
If the above statement is true, I'm sure people would like to know more about
it.

Thanks,
Andy