Dear Solar,

  You said:

<<My whole point was.... Read carefully, and don't jump to make
outlandish statements.>>

     Someone asked for studies, I sent some abstracts.  I made no statement
about them. I would never presume to draw any conclusions from abstracts.
Trust me, I know how to pick apart a study.  I can do it with
the best of them.  It sometimes gets me in trouble around here ;-)

  I did respond to another post with some speculative ideas and questions.
Heck, I didn't even get to the point of forming a hypothesis.

   I'm in complete agreement with your point,  but I'd like to  also make a
point.
One cannot expect to find literature on the toxicity of silver to the brain
when silver itself supposedly doesn't cross the BBB.   Could it be that what
is being suggested is that CS does not cross the BBB?   There appears to be
some evidence that silver
can possibly affect the brain:

Brain involvement in generalized argyria.

Clin Neuropathol, 3: 1, 1984 Jan-Feb, 32-6

Abstract
Cutaneous argyria was diagnosed in a 59-year-old woman. Manic depressive
psychosis developed at about the same or a short time thereafter. The
patient died 6 years later from a ruptured aortic aneurysm. At autopsy
silver deposits were seen in skin, mucous membranes, heart, kidney, and
liver. In the central nervous system the leptomeninges and choroid plexuses
contained silver granules. In addition, silver granules were visualized in
the walls of many intraparenchymal vessels, particularly of the basal
ganglia, hypothalamus, substantia nigra, and cerebellum. Progressive glial
changes and cellular gliosis were evident in many areas of the brain. With
the electron microscope the deposition of silver granules in basal membrane
structures of the choroid plexus and intracerebral vasculature was amply
confirmed. Furthermore, silver deposition was seen in brain parenchymal
cells inside bodies of apparently lysosomal nature. The silver content of
various brain regions was determined by absorption spectrophotometry.

Dietl HW; Anzil AP; Mehraein P

  **  I'm not arguing a position.  I will have no position until I have
what I consider to be enough information.  Brooks provides some
good information.  I wish it was published in full, even if only
on a website.

Regards,
Catherine