just for the record: this whole theory is JUST a theory
but maybe it could be onto something. cross your fingers. perfect CS here I
come!
just a note to add to my theory... the rain forest story I forgot to put down
that I want to experiment ,in the later experiments when I have the "proper"
equipment, to maintain a mean temp. of a rain forest of the Egyptian time frame
IF the during the time frame of the Egyptian CS it was STILL a rain forest. and
not a desert all ready, theoretically. or vice versa.
I will use both temperatures. a desert temp and a rainforest and just because
it seems like a good idea an average temperature of the two. then i will also
make CS at the temp. of 33 degrees Fahrenheit because as my research began
waters most powerful "life force/energy" is just before freezing, hence 33
degrees. then I will do a mean temp of the three temperatures. because it just
sounds like a good idea.
 in my CS generator I plan to use only 1 9 volt battery hooked up to two .9999
silver electrodes in about 8 oz of high quality H2O possibly found. (distilled)
if i could make my own water it would be even better but i can't but i have
heard that combining hydrogen and oxygen in a container than igniting the two
creates water. but that's just here-say.
then when I find out the conversion for AC to DC and vice versa to use the one
with the lowest electrical current that way it has a lesser if any interaction
with any natural magnetic fields created by gravity and so on and so forth. so
that nature can set and find its own course for it's perfect current to begin
the process of making the perfect silver colloid.
then from these tests I plan to use a mineral water known as miracle of life
which is an ionic mineral. you may remember me asking for info on ionic
minerals. (side note: NONE RECIEVED)
you may ask your self why would a person use an ionic mineral water to make CS
when it has already been strongly suggested to use de-mineralized water or
distilled water. well lets face us humans aren't perfect we make mistakes and
we're wrong sometimes. plus going with the possibility that the desert was
never a rainforest but a mere desert the whole time I know from the history
books assuming there correct that the Nile was a source of water also after
every flood left very very very fertile soil = high in minerals. so if that's
the water type they had then I want it!!
i would like to do all of the temp.'s in ionic mineral water but at $1.20 an OZ
I have neither the money nor the proper  instruments to conduct such an
experiment.
so far that is pretty much the just of it. if any one wants to conduct these
experiments on there own along side of me. feel free. should you happen to make
a major break through and make hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, etc. of
dollars remember to fill my bank account with some of the profit.
if anyone has any info that will help me on my quest to find the perfect CS. be
sure to fill me in.  thanx.