Well Harvey,

I have spent thousands of hours and dollars researching the making of
Isolated Silver Solution. I beleive that I have more data than anyone in the
whole wide world. I have run dozens of protocols  at least 10 different
voltages and have data plotted the "whole mess." I have yet in six years
seen anyone post a graph of the process. I even have a web site so people
can see what is possible. Unfortuinately it is not complete as I have
several other protocols that are not on there that make nanometer size
material. I don't know what to call it. It meassures like ions on my
spectrophotometer but looks like fine sand on a TEM.

I repeat I SELL NO PRODUCTS, I have no ax to grind or as Ivan said a barrow
to push. What I have is free to anyone if they will just ask.

For example those that use a pwt to measure conductance and convert that to
PPM with a factor will have a REALproblem with my latest work. Normally the
PWT reading is divided by somethine like 1.8 to get a relative PPM.

MY newest process makes a CS that has a conductance reading (PWT to most of
you) 12 for a real PPM of 12 !!!!
And in some cases the conductance is less than the actual measured Ag+ ppm.,
and it is all nanometer stuff!!!

Those that have the Wplot32.exe can request the data plots, if someone wants
to see and requests Wplot32.exe I will send it as it takes 380 kB.

'Ole Bob" and no Bull about it.