> >     if anyone has any info that will help me on my
> quest to find the
> >     perfect CS. be sure to fill me in.  thanx.
Temperature is quite a invariant. the higher the temp
the better the forming of silver colloids. or so they
say. I take the advise of resident experts, and long
brew at low voltage seems fine. Experience teaches all
folks. Look at the water and what they call
aglomeration. Do you want a batch at two hours from 3
batteries in series ?  fine,,, but if you want a
better thing ,current limiting seems the route to go.
Ole Bob has recomended using 1.2 ma for long time
periods, and it seems to me to produce a good product.
I always use a funnel and coffee filter afterwards,
but the product made by higher current seems to
remarkably have the quality of what they call
"aglomeration" which means that even after being
strained, the particles wish to come back together,
and then we wonder what good the filter is? Granted
higher ppm is hard to achieve with low current, but if
purity and quality is desired, I would imagine the low
DC current method goes along with the status of this
thread....

I make CS on a daily regimen of a 12 oz sample, and
have seen the ins and out of it, the low current
method seems to produce the best product, which is
shown after straining. MY particular product is
current limited by resonance, and I am glad folks on
the list were able to educate me well as to how to
make the best product. Even if they are reticent to
answer questions, they are always there to be bugged
about it. Unfortunately everyone seems to have their
own agenda and everyone might suppose they know the
best method, but perhaps this is only human nature,
self taught and self realized by experience.
Ching Wa
HDN

http://tax.yahoo.com