Mike,

Yes, like most others I started off with constant voltage/no current
limiting many years ago and immediately found that it was not repeatable.  I
spent some time working empirically using current limiting, no additives,
various surface areas and run times before coming out with the first
generator...the SG3.  It had no shutoff, did not stir and used a cable to
connect to the electrodes.  That's basically the same as the SG5 we still
sell.  I always try to talk a person into the SG6 if possible because I know
it has all the bells and whistles.  But anyway, I found the ideal surface
area to current density and have stuck with it.  It works well so no need to
further experiment.  If it aint broke...don't fix it.

Current limiting starts very quickly because of the close proximity of the
electrodes to each other.  It is regulating within a few minutes.

Your statement that it is prone to making particles doesn't jibe.  Our mix
is typically 85% ionic.  I don't think 15%  particulate is out of reason.
In fact I like to see some particles in the mix since I'm not completely
sure they don't work.  And as I have said many times...the particles are
SMALL and do not agglomerate.

And lastly, our units are highly repeatable from batch to batch so as far as
I'm concerned further testing to determine strength is a moot point.  Been
there...done that using AA.

I just received an email from a customer that is making 5 gallons a day and
doing it 7 days a week.  She says the electrodes are still the same shape
and the water never turns color.  She said it would be OK to put the post on
list but since it's a testimonial I'm not comfortable doing so because it
might appear to be too commercial, although I do see many folks touting
their favorite generators on list.  Want to see the testimonial?

Hopefully you won't find something else to fault our units.  I think they're
the best ones available.  Too bad you hadn't tried one before you started
badmouthing them.

Trem
www.silvergen.com