From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@execonn.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 8:31 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Re: [sillver_list] Re: CS>Re: Nebulizing CS for SARS Redux

I don't see how injecting fine metal power of any kind has any relation to
the amount of that metal being toxic.  I would think that metal power would
very effectively block up the blood vessels, and once you block the vessels
to the brain or heart death would certainly follow. Toxcitiy could be
totally different for a colloid, or compound.

Marshall