> >^..^< Dogs have owners.  Cats have servants >^..^<
>
> >^..^< The ancient Egyptians worshipped cats.
>        Cats have never forgotten this.  >^..^<

Most dogs have owners, but Pug dogs own their person!
I belong to Lacy, who has me very well trained. She sleeps in my bed, and
eats my food, I have even provided her with pets of her own,
34 guinea pigs!
Lacy is my 19th owner.

Hmmm. Now this is not boring!!
Lacy gets CS in her water bowl. See, it IS on topic!
Marshalee

PS, Cats smell...PU!
Not to mention they are highly allergenic, sigh...
:o)