Dear Mike (D.),
Well, the Silverlist has gotten so darn boring these last few months. The
Mo` Power guys basically run it, and we little folk who get by just fine
with the simply-made CS are left in the lurch.
More often that not, nowadays, I run through the list of messages with the
delete button held down.
We used to brag on new grandbabies, or wish happy birthday, or whatever it
was that is important to us. None of that happens anymore.
Therefore, to save my sanity (and time), dear Mike, please drop me off.
Bye bye.
Marshalee
PS, I still tell folks about CS, and I do give them the Silverlist addy, but
I now warn them that they might not find anything interesting here.
sigh...