Hello Mike Monet...

I think you are sincerely working to further C.S. knowledge...
However, I have seen you repeatedly criticize very knowledgeable people on
this list (out of context)... I suggest that you post your degree/degree's,
the university / universities they came from &
, and any relevant experience in exact detail... Then allow us poor stupid
idiots out here the chance to verify your claims to expertise... etc...
Frank Key most certainly knows more about
C.S. than you & so dose Trem at Silvergen...

It's time for the competitive & and sales oriented verbal abuse to end...
This is a democratic and egalitarian forum, not a character assignation
training ground, for would be c.e.o.'s of advertising firms...

Myself, I have 5 years cumulative of college , am a trained
(10-yrs.)Telecommunication tech., (3yrs.)Quality control Tech., 6 years in
the service as a microwave systems tech. etc... Am I a PHD. in physics like
Dr. Robert Beck, who you acused of being a snake oil salesman on this
forum...No... And I will never pretend to be... However, no background is
certification for the crap you keep launching at people here, in such an
obviously derogatory fashion... If you keep this up Mike I am going to put
forth the request that you be perminently banned from this list for
repeatedly using verbal abuse tactics.

Learn Some manners,
Alexander J. Federowicz
Providence, Rhode Island