C Creel  7/17/03  11:40 PM

> I'm with Chuck.
>

> http://www.puritan.com/
> Buy 1 get 2 free
>
> 200 mg. 30 Softgels 002091   $56.95
**************************
Catherine, I can't agree with your choice of suppliers for 2 reasons

1. Puritans Pride started buying up a lot of smaller competitors
about five years ago, and raising the prices soon after
the acquisition, or sometime it seemed that all that happened
was that that particular product disappeared from the
market.  They bought 3 suppliers that I had been getting
certain items from.
2. I could usually can better their prices - even when the
offer is "Buy 1 get 2 Free !   HELLO FREE !

My major supplier is a family owned business in
N. Dakota  Swanson Vitamins.

swansonvitamins.com

I checked for CoQ10, and found  90 200 mg  capsules
for $45.00  S&H will add $ 4.95

The last time I bought from PP, I believe the S&H was about
the same, so at Swanson you would save about $12.00
for the same product if you can trust PP.  I no longer do.

Jack