On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:55:02 +0000, Jack Dayton <jack...@harbornet.com> wrote:

>> Swanson sale priced 30mgx60gelcaps/1000= 1.8 grams
>> $12/1.8 gr=$6.67 per gram
>>
>> Puritan Pride sale 200mg X 60 caps X 3bottles= 30 grams
>> $105.35/30 grams = $3.51/ gram
>>
>> Doesn't even come close!
>>
>> Besides that, Swanson doesn't seem to carry high potency doses.
>> They used to drive me nuts the way they inundate you with flyers every week.
>€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
>Now hold on there pardner, but if it'sa
>shoot-out you're hankerin for then I'll
>take the first shot by sending you to:
>
>http://www.swansonvitamins.com/shopSearchResults.asp?SID=DLQ0A&SourceCode=IN
>T999&txtQueryID=&txtKeyword=CoQ10&selCategory=&selVendorID=&selPartnerID=&se
>lPrice=&absPage=2&selDepartment=&selClass=&txtHealthCondition=&vendor=&selHe
>althDropdown=&selSortOption=&shopperid=P6HXG57440S92H4300AKH8LW30J17SDE
>
>If you want to do it the hard way, then go to:
>http://www.swansonvitamins.com/
>
>once there type CoQ10 into the search box and click on GO,
>when that window opens you will be on "Page 1 of 7" - scroll down to the
>bottom of the page and click on "Forward" which will take you to page 2 --
>now if you will count down 9 lines you should see that  that line
>stock # SWU035  states -  Swanson Ultra Coq10 200 Mg  90 Caps,
>and the price shown is $ 44.99
>if you care to further verify what is there click on Details and a window
>will open with a picture of the bottle and a brief discussion of the item,
>then click on  "see ingredients" which will reveal that the ingredients are
>Coenzyme Q10  200mg.
>
>That's as accurate as I know how to be, and it's all your fault for ever
>doubting me.   Oh Charles, HOW COULD YOU?   :-)
>
>Jack

Ah, MUCH better!
Works to $2.50/gram.
Best price yet.

Mea Culpa, Jack.
My original search only came up with a few low dose products.
I think I searched on CoQ10 gel. Anyway, I screwed up.

As far as doubting, it's Mike Monett's fault.
Debill made me do it.

                                                        Chuck
If we weren't meant to eat animals why are they made of meat?