I have lupus related arthritis, and MSM keeps me nearly painfree. Without it I am quite incapacitated - unable to walk without severe pain. I take a heaping tablespoon of MSM daily, just dissolving it as well as it will in a bit of water, rinsing it down with more water. When I have any pain, such as after exposure to sun or damp earth, I
take more.  Relieves the pain within an hour usually.

Lupus is more a set of symptoms, not one homogeneous condition. it effects everyone differently. Usually arthritis is present. Usually
asthma is present.   Many many other factors, some have, others don't.
Joy

I`d like to know what the usual
symptoms are. ....   but now what do I do for all the aches??