From: Me [mailto:kath...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 8:55 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>RE: altcancer.com and orderiing

I am unable to keep up with all the posts......so I think I may have
messed up here. I just ordered some of their product last night due to
my husband having skin and prostate cancer. Is there any chance I would
receive it or should I just order it from the Bahama's. Any help would
be appreciated. Love the list and it's discussion. As you can see I need
a lot of help. Got yellow cs last time, and clear from the individual
who made us our generator. Haven't gotten to the bottom of the problem.
Am I to take the yellow or should it just be discarded. Thanks again,
Norma      kath...@pacbell.net