Jonathan:

I wouldn't be too alarmed at the use of an alias.  I have many aliases I
utilize in the world, and there are many legitimate and non-sinister reasons
for doing so, including protecting other interests that may be in conflict with
various projects...  Including protecting stock-holders interests, venture
capital, etc...  It's not always an ominous sign.

I believe those with metaphysical training can tell alot about the man "James
Carr" who calls himself a phytochemist, by looking at his picture, as founder
of Lumen Foods Inc.:

http://www.soybean.com/assault1.htm

and

http://www.soybean.com/bio.htm

Being a supporter of genetically altered food ( as an example ), is at odds
with the ideologies that many carry in the natural medicine world.  It would
not be wise nor prudent to mix apples with oranges, in this case.  Greg's
stance on all issues he believes in is:  Authentic, passionate, well thought
out, well documented, and above all sincere and intelligently executed.  Alpha
Omega labs is unparalleled in their pursuit of information, knowledge,
correspondance, and an extraordinary willingness to work with doctors... the
list is endless.

I've had the privelege of corresponding with him at a very deep level on many
occassions, topics ranging from advanced Tesla technology, standing wave and
holoform technology, advanced cancer treatment, etc.  Which is excellent, as I
have benefitted from his experience, thoughts, and intellegence...  Which is..
uncomfortable, since the federal goverment now has a copy of all private
correspondance from his computer system!  Well, you know what they say:  You
only live once.

I have no idea how they messed up their business so badly, thinking that a
business based out of the Bahamas was going to insulate their operations in
Louisiana.  If I would have known, I would have attempted ( possibly in vain? )
to convince them to fully insulate themselves, or comply with FDA and FTC
requirements.

However, the exact same thing can be said about several prominent manufacturers
of colloidal silver products today.  HEED WELL:  The first warning letter to
them that I found was, I believe in 1989.

It would be wise, especially now ( we issued a warning to our alt med
associates about eight months ago ), for retail producers to remember the case
of the US Federal Goverment against James Kimball ( DEDI ).

With Best Regards,

Jason