I heard from the company this morning. The man I have corresponded with as James Carr has, the company tells me, is also known as Greg Caton. Why two names I do not know. Anyway, he is in jail and will not be released I am told.

The company has no products anywhere,  the correspondent writes.

I think this is bad news. As for the need for two names for Carr/Caton, I have no idea about that and hope to find out more. I do not like the sound of that, frankly. All the same, I know that some of the products work very well, exactly as claimed.