It occurred to me that I have been remiss in not mentioning some things we
have discovered for people who suffer from sinus problems.

Yes, by all means use CS spray or drops (I personally use a dropper).  But
there are two other items which are indispensible.  One is the Grossan sinus
irrigator.  There is nothing else that I am aware of that does what this
does.  We use it with the Grossan Breathe*easeXL which is very effective.
You can purchase a full system from the Grossan website (www.grossan.com),
or you can just buy the Grossan nasal tip and use it with a standard water
pik.  The web site has a ton of good information on drug-free treatment of
the sinus.

The other item we have found is a nasal spray from NutriBiotic which is a
combination of saline solution and 1% GSE.  This can be used three or more
times a day and works great.

My wife cured all her sinus problems with these three treatments (CS, sinus
irrigator, and nasal spray) used in combination after antibiotics failed to
work.

Del