From: The Hatzfeld's [mailto:ha...@airmail.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 9:00 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Newbie questions

What I bought was Sovereign Silver - was 2 fl. oz. and cost $14.99.
Found this product from the site www.silvermedicine.org - they said it
was the best on the market, however it's too expensive to buy a large
quantity of it.  Until we've had a chance to use and experience results
from CS it didn't make sense to invest in the equipment to manufacture.

Thanks!

Cindy