Vince Richter wrote:

> Hi Marshal,
>
> You got my attention.  Next month I go to get my last 4 of 12 amalgam
> fillings out <Yea, Yea!>.  I went to the Extreme Health herbal Chelation
> site and was impressed with their product combined with your
> recommendation.  How much did you use of their Chelation product and for
> how long?

I ran through one pair of bottles (the chelation and the supplement), and my
health improved a great deal.  But I still had some dark circles under my
eyes, so a month or so later I did it again.

Note that when I first took it, I got pretty sick.  They said it was from
all the toxic metals being mobilized, and to cut my dosage and drink lots of
fluids.  So instead of 3 pills a day like I was suppose to take, I ended up
taking a pill, and feeling bad for 2 days, then take another pill on the 3rd
day.  After a week of this, I was able to make it a pill every other day,
then every day, then 2 a day, and toward the end I was able to take all 3 in
a day without getting sick.

Between that and the CS I was already taking I went from feeling bad all the
time, to almost never feeling bad.

Marshall