Thanks for the info, Marshall. Sounds like all my past efforts to detox. I can never take the recommended amount of anything for detox without having to back off for a day or two and starting again. Getting my fillings out and detoxing the stored mercury should fix that eventually... Vince Marshall Dudley writes:
Vince Richter wrote:
Hi Marshal,
You got my attention.  Next month I go to get my last 4 of 12 amalgam
fillings out <Yea, Yea!>.  I went to the Extreme Health herbal Chelation
site and was impressed with their product combined with your
recommendation.  How much did you use of their Chelation product and for
how long?

I ran through one pair of bottles (the chelation and the supplement), and my
health improved a great deal.  But I still had some dark circles under my
eyes, so a month or so later I did it again.
Note that when I first took it, I got pretty sick.  They said it was from
all the toxic metals being mobilized, and to cut my dosage and drink lots of
fluids.  So instead of 3 pills a day like I was suppose to take, I ended up
taking a pill, and feeling bad for 2 days, then take another pill on the 3rd
day.  After a week of this, I was able to make it a pill every other day,
then every day, then 2 a day, and toward the end I was able to take all 3 in
a day without getting sick.
Between that and the CS I was already taking I went from feeling bad all the
time, to almost never feeling bad.
Marshall