I have come up against a brick wall here in South Africa  as it seems
impossible to get any doctor allopathic or complementary/alternative to
write prescriptions  to allow me, a private individual, to have calcium EDTA
or even disodium EDTA to be made for me in  sterile IV solutions  I looked
around & found far infrared therapy
that seemed to offer the same/similar benefits as chelation & even
additional benefits that IV treatment does not  have.  It is missing some of
chelation's benefits I have no doubt.

This is possibly true but the costs are minute in comparison & the benefits
are astounding if what I have read is true.

I suffer from type 2 diabetes (18 years) with it's customary cardio-vascular
complications including an aortic valve which has calcifications/plaque
which stop it from closing completely & various other health problems as
well.  For example I am to have a colonoscopy on 27 February .

I have received my lamps & will be able to start treatment within a
fortnight.  Within 2 months I should be able to report to you if there is
any visible improvement.

I have received IV  chelation treatment  from 2 different doctors  but did
not  get beyond 13 treatments as I felt no improvement & the costs were
higher than I felt were justified or affordable.

Just type in CaNa2EDTA therapy & you will get many sites, or EDTA therapy
which is different  but  with more history .   They can be used for oral
therapy too of course.

Far infrared therapy .  The wave-length should be 5-15 microns   Below 5.6
it is no longer far IF.   The body reacts best to 9.6 microns approximately.

Among other therapies I wish to try  are Pulsed Electro-magnetic Force &
H2O2 +CS.             Regards to all,
Jules