i would be suprised if "good bugs" were immune to CS.
no, as far as i am aware, CS is a wonderful, effective, cheap,
antibiotic.
generally, it seems to be the case that -except fro the intestinal track- we can live without a lot of free swimming bacteria and viruses in our blood.

CS done properly should not disturb your intestinal flora.

On Apr 17, 2004, at 7:55 PM, Pavel Hochmut wrote:

Sorry,
But I didn´t want to talk about goog or bad bugs, or where they are placed. Bloodsteam or any intestine or other tissue, the bugs are everywhere BUT so the CS (if applied) also does. My interest is to find an answer (very simplified) to: Why some of bugs are immune to the CS and some of them are NOT.. Forget good and the bad ones. So only we call them. But I find very suspicious, that these that we call "good ones" are by the merest chance immune to the CS. That´s really upsetting and it sounds to me like "brujería" i.e. some kind of witchcraft in Spanish language.
Pavel H.