At 05:20 AM 4/28/2004 -0600, Thora wrote:
If there is a so called good bug for our body, our body will be set up to support it, grow it, feed it, and find it. Whereas so called bad bugs will be foreign, and not as easily supported. As well, any foreign bug will be fought against by every kind of fighter in our body, not just CS. Good bugs will only get attacked by CS, so it becomes the only fighter of good bugs.

Thora

Would you please cite a reference for CS fighting good bugs?

stuff