Oh, yes! Does anyone have any comment on Betsy's other questions?

> There has been alot of discussion about mixing
> colloidal silver and dmso together. I was wondering if
> anyone had ever heard of a product called Oxy life put
> out by Dr. Dosbach? It has aloe,oxygen and colloidal
> silver. It sounds like a pretty good product. Also has
> anyone heard of a product called cell food? someone
> mentioned that using 99% dmso was unsafe for the
> kidneys. Should this be diluted?

Almost every application I've seen for DMSO involved diluting it,
mostly because of skin reaction. Some redness or temporary blistering
is said to be possible with higher strength solutions, of which 99% is
certainly one.

I have a 70% solution I use occasionally, but most of the time I cut it
to half strength, 35%, with distilled water or CS. No problems for me,
but my wife has occasionally had a mild skin reaction from the 70%.

Be well,

Mike D.