I am not convinced that ionic silver forms silver chloride in the
stomach. For one thing HCl, stomach acid, is only relesed when eating,
its purpose is to provide the optimum acid pHh for the stomach enzymes
to work on. But if there is no food there or digestion going on there is
no HCl secretion.

Since no one has done in vivo studies of the stomach environment when CS
is added and actually measured / detected silver chloride I do not buy
this theory out of hand. Besides why is my home made CS so effecitve
were this to be true.

As well why is my mostly ionic CS so effective in food poisoning if this
is so. There is more to an in vivo chemical reaction than merely
extrapolating from in vitro studies. Way more, other wise we would not
ever have to use live animal models for any studies.

Last month I got sick on some spoiled lamb steaks, before the end of the
meal I had to rush to the bathroom, almost passed out several times from
the cramping. I told my husband to take some CS NOW so he would not get
sick, he got only mild gas. I drank a cup of CS as soon as I could and
my food poisoning passed quickly, but not before leaving me in a curled
up sweated heap on the oh so cool bathroom floor. It took me a few
minutes to get up, after cramping that hard, so hard I had to have my
husband hold me up so I could remain seated on the toilet. Not a pretty
story but if CS turns into silver chloride when food is in the stomach
WHY did it work for my husband?

Too many questions and way too many assumptions being made about what
those ions actually do in the body.

Garnet