To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 4:40 PM
Subject: CS>Cancer therapies...

Greetings,

I've been working very hard the last week exploring alternative cancer
therapies in greater depth. A good friend is diagnosed with colon
cancer, with possible liver involvement. He'll get word back on the
liver pathology tomorrow, so we'll know more soon.

From what I see, he's a good candidate for the alternatives. He's still
quite strong and healthy, his wife is open to these ideas and has
health-care experience, and they have friends and family enough to
provide support if they need it.

I've found good, solid information on the Gerson therapy. Anybody have
any stories to tell about it, good or bad?

I haven't found anything good enough on the Budwig diet and therapy
that I'd be willing to give to somebody else. Any pointers? Web sites,
books? Brooks has recommended Budwig in the past. I'll have to refer
back to some of his posts to see what resources were suggested.
Anything else?

If they decide to add or substitute some alternative therapies, I'll be
continuing this research for a while. Any other comments are welcome -- direct experiences, particularly. I'd like to provide some first hand
testimonials from folks I know, apart from the ones in books and
elsewhere.

Peace, all.

Mike D.

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>