Hi Mike,

Just a wee titbit of info on Gerson therapy, my homeopathic doctor, very bright
guy, said the other day that he had been at a conference on it, many years ago
now, and he was very impressed with the results people were getting on it,
people who were really at the end of the line were making recoveries.

 He said that he always kept the gerson treatment in mind in case he ever was
in that situation as it all really impressed him though he said it was all very
hard work and you really needed someone to help you do all the juicing etc etc
to let you rest and make the most of the treatment as it was quite demanding.

BW,

Sheila