At 04:37 AM 10/02/05, Barbara wrote:

How do I find the bulletin on that site? I looked all over and can not find it.
BTW, thank you so much for posting the link to MATRIXIDE, I'm reading the
site all the time.

Barbara

> You should read the very topical item in the MATRIXIDE bulletin today!

Thanks Barbara,
That was referring to the Newsletter, not the Site at the time, (see below for info) But as it did cause a stir, it is now available from here as a standard Wordprocessing file, just click on this link and it will open in your wordprocessor. You can just read it or save it to your PC. That type of file cannot carry viruses.
http://tinyurl.com/3kbud

The actual Newsletter source:
*Serious Medical Concerns ( Lies they tell)  are handled here:
mailto:matrixide-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

* General Government/Owner Social insanity ( dumbing you down, control methods) here:
mailto:food4thought-subscr...@topica.com
* About health matters in food - lies about Fats, oils, helpful tricks for you! Here:
mailto:food4life-subscr...@topica.com