At 01:06 AM 14/02/05, you wrote:
This list has some of the most intelligent and helpful people I have ever come in contact with, and I don't want to discourage anyone with MS from trying CS, but if any of you can give me suggestions as to why it failed with my daughter, I would be open to hear it. MS has multiple causes and affects everyone differently. Some of the most effective treatments are not allowed in the US because of the FDA, but don't want to get off topic here. Thanks for listening.....Cathy's Mom

Hi there,
Anybody who is sick enough to develop Dibetes/CFS/MS/Cancer, really doesn't have much choice today. There ARE strong people around, but not many under the age of 70 today. The diet of the last half a century has deteriorated to such a degree that getting GOOD food is now extremely difficult, but if your daughter is serious, it simply means developing self-discipline in the hardest to handle area of modern human existence: eating.

There is a vast amount of literature out there on the subject, but essentially, in knowing nearly a thousand successful "terminal" Cancer patients, it was found necessary to consider certain things as dangerous as Spitting Cobras:
Anything white.  Sugar, flour, milk, bread, etc.
Anything "fast", or long storage capable.
Actually, if it is canned, packaged, frozen, "improved" you should avoid it.
The idea is to go back to the diet of your great grandparents ( so long as they weren't rich) and prepare everything at home that is possible.
Three vital ingredients to survive today's depleted earth:
1. Sprouted seeds. ( Organic ones not sprouted with chlorinated/fluoridated water!)
2.  Home-made unleavened (flat) bread. Spelt flour by choice. Not as corrupt.
3.  Kefir. ( Like Buttermilk)

Be responsible for yourself. Stay away from Deadly Doctors. Walk as far as you can without stress, every day. Swimming is better (impossible to overdo it, ya sink!). Learn to google. Check everything from at least 3 different sources. Get outta town. Cities kill.

Not easy, but beats being in a wheelchair and then dead early.

Him - Already been there, done that!