Hello Betty,
    I am so distressed to hear that Cathy is No better.  I do hope she is still
taking the CS.  I am so certain that it is helping some.  MS is a
virus.......I've attached a link  to mycoplasma.
http://mindcontrolforums.com/mycoplamsa.htm  Mycoplasma is misspelled, but this
is correct site.

Silver kills virsus.  I can send a copy of some of the healing crisis I went
through.  There were times that I thought I was getting worse, but that would
be the times I would drink more CS.  But the healing crisis would pass and
eventually something would be better....If you send me your email address, I
will send you a sheet describing some of my "healing crisis" episodes.  You
stated that she is worse.  Is she still on the CS?  I did change and try a
different brand of CS for about 4 months.  I was told it was "wonderful".
Well, it turned out that it was truly awful and had practicly NO silver in it.
By the end of the four months I had regressed a great deal.  It took me over 5
years to improve about 85% from my MS, and it took me four months to go back to
having a hard time walking again.  It was very scarey.  Certainly nothing I
will ever do again.  I have been recovering again for the last two months, and
I am almost back to where I was.  But I believe you and Cathy are looking for
somethng that will never happen.  It took me five years to get 85% better.  I
am sure there is some permanent damage, so I will never be 100%.....But
compared to what my life was like, it is a drastic improvement.
    You are correct, there is more to MS, so other suppliments and a good diet
are importat to repair what was damaged, but first and foremost you must kill
the cause which is mycoplasma.
Nancy